My name is Stefan.
I have been living, working and traveling in Thailand for the past 16 months.
I grew up in a small village in Bavaria, Germany and as I got older, there was this urge to go out in the “real world” and explore as much as I could. I wanted it, and I decided to go for it.
When I finished high school by the age of 19 I bought myself a backpack, applied for a passport and booked an open-return ticket to Sydney Australia. It was probably the best decision I’ve made in my life.
This was in 2008 and since then I have
- crossed the Australian outback by train
- driven through New Zealand by car
- worked in Australia’s largest national park
- worked on a tomato farm in Australia
- done a camping tour in Tasmania
- attended the Final of the Australian Open in Melbourne
- climbed a volcano in New Zealand
- done skybar-hopping in Singapore
- attended the F1 Grand Prix in Malaysia
- climbed a limestone cliff in Thailand
- celebrated the Thai New Year (Songkran) in Bangkok
- visited the world’s largest religious monument: Angkor Wat in Cambodia
- traveled from Saigon to Hanoi by bus
- explored caves in Laos
- watched the sunrise at Mount Bromo, Indonesia
- driven around the Philippines by motorcycle
- watched the sunrise at Taj Mahal, India
- walked the Thorung La Pass in Nepal
- did a photo project in Sri Lanka
- done the “Big Four” of Myanmar
- traveled by plane, train, boat, car, bus, jeep, motorcycle, tuk tuk, bicycle, camel, elephant and horse.
Since I got to explore Asia and Oceania quite well I made the decision that I want to live in Thailand. That said I have
If you want to CONTACT me, just write me an email, I will come back to you very soon: